Job Title :
This role is responsible for co-ordination, administration and execution of Blossom Children programme and Blossom Community programme.
- To enrol students for the Blossom Children Joyous Learning Grove (JLG) classes.
- To coordinate with the students’ parents on administrative support matter for Blossom Children JLG classes.
- To provide administrative support to Blossom Children (JLG) group leader and teachers.
- To implement social care programme under Blossom Community for the less privileged people and getting the participation from the volunteers.
- To provide supportive role in particularly logistics needs for social care programme and major events under Blossom Community
- To analyse the feedback on programme and suggest any improvements.
- Experience in administrative support.
- Have volunteering experience.
- User of MS Office applications.
- Experience in supporting project or event.
Education and Qualifications
- O level Education and above
- Singapore Citizen or SPR
Please send your CV to Joanne@blossomworld.sg. Only shortlisted applicants will be scheduled for an interview & all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. (Include Resume with Photo)
Application closed : 01 March 2018