Sponsor A Campaign
BWS BURSARY SCHEME
With bursary scheme, Blossom World Society aims to assist students from low income families to continue their education and to promote a caring society.
We have a list of low-income-family student beneficiaries.
Come join us. Share Your Kindness and Make A Difference!
YES! You can help by…
- Adopting a Bursary Student
- Donating any amounts for the bursary scheme
- Encouraging family and friends to participate in donation
- Sharing the post
- Wishing us success
Blossom bursary is open for application once a year and is presented to the beneficiaries in two disbursements.
The fund needed for Year 2018:
Year 2018 : One year
No. of student : depends on the fund raised
Fund : $600 for a primary school student
$800 for a secondary school student and above
Date of award is April 2018
BWS does not only assist these students financially, but also provides them with the opportunities to join our courses and camps and charity event with no charge, with the intention to instill values such as sincerity, gratitude, service and kindness in them.
Adopt a Goodie Bag
Join BWS to help spread your joy of CNY festivities to underprivileged families and elderly.
Interested to become one of the Donors to help make the world a better place for all?
(A) 65 sets of Needy Family Package worth SGD210 each, consisting of Goodie Bag worth SGD60 & Red Packet of SGD150
(B) 30 sets of Living-alone Elderly Red Packet of SGD100
We look forward to Sharing Kindness and Making a Difference with you！
- Quantity of gift packs will depend on the funds raised. We will prioritise those who needs the most help based on that quantity.
- We appreciate all your help in helping those in need to contact Blossom World Society to aid them in receiving the help they deserve.
We hope that this small acts of kindness will fill all corners of Singapore with warmth and happiness!
Blossom World Flag Day
We seek your support to help us raise the much needed funds through our Adopt-a-Tin initiative. You can choose to adopt one or more tins @ $50 per tin in support of our flag day.
Your generosity will help us to continue in running our programmes. All amount donated will go into the youth development funds, operation and cost of programme of the Society.
Together with your help, we CAN inspire more YOUTH to make the world a better place!
You may choose to donate online or send us a cheque payable to ‘ Blossom World Society ’ and mail it to:
Blossom World Society
9 Toh Yi Drive, #01-321
For tax-exempt purposes [2.5 times tax deduction on personal income tax], please include the following on the reverse side of the cheque:
- Indicate “Adopt-A-Tin”
- NRIC/ FIN number
- Mobile number
- Your mailing address
For any enquiries or further clarification, do not hesitate to contact Joanne at 64645116 or email@example.com
You can also volunteer as a tin bearer
Date: Saturday, 21 April 2018
Time: 9am - 6pm. (Do come at your available time between 9am - 6pm.)
Description of Roles:
Raising funds via flag-selling, promoting Blossom World Society. Volunteers can go to different parts of Singapore for fund-raising as this is an island wide event. Volunteers are to collect and return their donation tins at their chosen station.
Points to Note:
- Volunteers must be 15 years old and above.
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please bring along your Identity Card on the flag day for verification
- Community Involvement (CIP Hours) certificate／Volunteer certificate will be rewarded and collectable at your reporting station.
* 2 Extra CIP hours for those who sign up for full day.