Job Title :
This role is responsible to initiate, connect and engage the youth through workshop, training, camps and outdoor programmes for positive youth and leadership development. It involves partnering with youth sector influencers and organizations to create opportunities for youth as well.
- To develop and design programme and engagement activities to promote youth development and engagement.
- To advertise the programme and engagement activities in getting youth to participate.
- To oversee and manage the programme and engagement activities.
- To analyse the feedback on programme and engagement activities and suggest any improvements.
- To interact with youth volunteers and build relationship.
- Experience in organising activity or event.
- Have volunteering experience.
- User of MS Office applications.
- Competent in using social media.
- Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
Education and Qualifications
- Youth with age between 18 and 30 year old
- A level Education and above
- Singapore citizen or SPR.
Please send your CV to Joanne@blossomworld.sg. Only shortlisted applicants will be scheduled for an interview & all applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. (Include Resume with Photo)
Application closed : 01 March 2018