Back to All Events

Coastal Cleanup

 Singapore: Do you know that, according to NEA waste statistics and overall recycling figures in 2016, ONLY a mere 7% of plastic waste disposed in 2016 was recycled?   The remaining 93%, measuring up to 703,200 tonnes of waste were incinerated or landfilled. THAT is doing a lot of DAMAGE to our environment and our HEALTH!!!  HOWEVER, just by making simple changes to our lives, YOU can be the DIFFERENCE MAKER to save the environment!   Coastal Cleanup  Date: 18 November 2017, Saturday Time: 10am to 3pm Mission: "Spring Clean" our East Coast Park to a beach free of plastic waste!

Singapore:
Do you know that, according to NEA waste statistics and overall recycling figures in 2016, ONLY a mere 7% of plastic waste disposed in 2016 was recycled? 

The remaining 93%, measuring up to 703,200 tonnes of waste were incinerated or landfilled. THAT is doing a lot of DAMAGE to our environment and our HEALTH!!!

HOWEVER, just by making simple changes to our lives, YOU can be the DIFFERENCE MAKER to save the environment!

Coastal Cleanup
Date: 18 November 2017, Saturday
Time: 10am to 3pm
Mission: "Spring Clean" our East Coast Park to a beach free of plastic waste!