We are looking for volunteers to help out with our Blossom World Flag Day!
The funds raised will go into programme development funds & operation cost. Together with your help, we CAN inspire more YOUTH to make the world a better place!
Time (Please join us at your preferred shift):
- AM: 9am - 2pm,
- PM: 1pm - 6pm,
- Full Shift: 9am - 6pm
Description of Roles:
Raising funds via flag-selling, promoting Blossom World Society. Volunteers can go to different parts of Singapore for fund-raising as this is an island wide event. Volunteers are to collect and return their donation tins at their chosen station.
Venue: Island- wide
- Aljunied MRT station
- Bedok MRT station
- Boon Lay MRT station
- Bugis MRT station
- Bishan MRT station
- Toa Payoh MRT station
- Tampines MRT station
- Jurong East MRT station
- Serangoon MRT station
- Woodlands MRT station
- Chinatown - Near MRT station
- Clementi - Near MRT station
- Toh Yi - Blossom World Society
Points to Note:
- Volunteers must be 15 years old and above.
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please bring along your Identity Card on the flag day for verification
- Community Involvement (CIP Hours) certificate／Volunteer certificate will be rewarded and collectable at your reporting station.
* 2 Extra CIP hours for those who sign up for full day.
We seek your support to help us raise the much needed funds through our Adopt-a-Tin initiative. You can choose to adopt one or more tins @ $50 per tin in support of our flag day.
Your generosity will help us to continue in running our programmes. All amount donated will go into programme development funds & operation cost.
Together with your help, we CAN inspire more YOUTH to make the world a better place!
You may choose to donate online or send us a cheque payable to ‘ Blossom World Society ’ and mail it to:
Blossom World Society
9 Toh Yi Drive, #01-321
For tax-exempt purposes [2.5 times tax deduction on personal income tax], please include the following on the reverse side of the cheque:
- Indicate “Adopt-A-Tin”
- NRIC/ FIN number
- Mobile number
- Your mailing address
For any enquiries or further clarification, do not hesitate to contact Joanne at 64645116 or email@example.com