You’re INVITED! (Suitable for YOUth aged 17 to 35 years old).
Come join us to learn more about yourself, discovering new knowledge and meet like-minded friends in this July's camp! You will also get hands-on approach in initiating and organising meaningful events with guidance from Blossom World Society.
In Blossom World Society, we aim to build a generation of youths who do not focus solely on personal achievements such as academic success, but possess strength of character with the rights values as well. Our mission is to empower individuals with knowledge and skills to lead, and serve.
- Date: 07 and 08 July 2018 (Saturday and Sunday, 2 days 1 night)
- Venue: Blossom Youth Centre, 9 Toh Yi Drive #01-321 Singapore 590009
- Time: 10am (07 July 2018) to 5pm (08 July 2018)
Fee: It’s FREE! YAY!
*A confirmation email will be sent again.
What to Expect:
- Introduction to DISC personality profiling and its application in our daily life
- What it takes to organise an event for a Volunteering Welfare Organisation
- Crack that egg! What it is and how it works for organising an event
- Night activity
- Expand social network of like-minded friends
- And loads of fun with new friends found!
- Vision Board Coach / Transformologist®/ Holistic Wellness Coach/ Author &
- Founder of Reconnective Healing SG
Click for more
Dawn, an experienced integrative health Coach, has clocked up to 1600 hours of holistic wellness work, including holding Vision Board workshops for professionals from all walks of life, ranging from entrepreneurs to students, and Emotional Breakthrough workshops for women. Her work has helped many to identify and reconnect to their life vision, achieve clarity for themselves, which ultimately leads to a balanced and healthy body, mind and spirit. Prior to this, Dawn served in the Singapore Public Service after completing her undergraduate studies in the USA, and was heading the Business Human Resource Partnership team, and managing Human Resource policies as her last portfolios. Dawn is also a published author of her own book, "The Pocket Guide to Confidence & Graciousness", where she shares how to balance our external presentation to achieve confidence and graciousness.